Welcome to Formula 1 with Nia
Welcome to Formula one with Nia!
The beginning of my journey as a F1 journalist
In this blog I will talk about F1 but may also talk about something that's happening in my personal life.
Well, how should I start this... It never even crossed my mind that I would be here sitting down at my desk writing a blog about F1. About a month ago I decided finally to start pursuing my dream of becoming a Formula 1 journalist and so far it has been amazing. I made a TikTok account just for the F1 content cause I want to keep my personal TikTok apart from my "work account" if I can even call it that.
Since I have never written blog texts before this might be really tacky and cringe at first but I'll get there someday. :)
But first, let me introduce myself to y'all.
I'm Nia and I'm from Finland (so excuse my writing skills) like my biography says, I'm a minor so I won't feel comfortable talking about my age, where I live etc. Cause I feel like they are a threat to my privacy.
I've grown up around F1 since my father has been a fan for as long as he can remember. I got really keen on the sport only in 2019 when I discovered how interesting it was in my opinion. My passion to be a journalist comes from the sport, but cause I talk way too much and I'm really social, my friends and family told me that I would fit the job of a journalist.
This journey is going to take time but I'm trying my hardest so that I can accomplish this goal. I'm considering starting a podcast but I don't have anyone to do it with and obviously, we would have to speak English so that international people will understand us and our opinions. I do have a youtube account tho where in the future I will post vlogs about my personal life and F1.
WE CAN DO THIS!
Socials:
TikTok (Formulaonewnia)
Instagram (formula1wnia)
Comments
Post a Comment